WHO søge hjælp til COVID-19 rehab
ICCrPT har formidlet dette oplæg fra WHO gift et COVID-19 projekt i Afrika Læs mere
With continued concern over the impact of COVID-19 in Africa, rehabilitation professionals have been included in the development of a roster of technical experts for deployment into WHO responses in the WHO Africa Region. The administration of this roster is being managed by an Italian WHO Collaborating Centre, CRIMEDIM. The link to the CRIMEDIM call is here.
Please note that the deployment of experts is subject to WHO receiving requests for specific expertise from member states.
Please find attached more details on possible roles, and note the minimum requirements before applying. These include:
- At least 5 years post graduate experience
- Experience of working in a low or middle income setting
- Current license to practice or professional registration in your home country
- Experience in a training or education role
- Experience of working in COVID-19 preparedness or response in your home country or internationally.
Interested candidates can apply to the roster here: https://bit.ly/who_afro_roster
Questions can be directed to Pete Skelton, rehabilitation in emergencies focal point at WHO: firstname.lastname@example.org